Friday, September 4, 2009

OOPS!!


All week long, David, Laurie and I have been talking about Dani's birthday on Friday (today). So......Papa and I sang "Happy Birthday" to our lovely Dani over the phone this morning. About 10 minutes ago, it dawned on me that TOMORROW is her birthday!

So, that is okay because this little cutie deserves 2 birthdays! She definitely has her Nana (me) and her Papa (David) wrapped around her little finger.

Tomorrow, Dani will turn 7. This last year, she has lived here with us and I have enjoyed nearly every minute of it. We heard the most darling Kindergarten songs, learned all about pigs, and cried when she got her waist-long hair cut!

One of the most enjoyable things has been scrapbooking with Dani. She does the "sticker sneeze", but has a great time and is always wanting to show her scrapbook to people.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, our Sweet Dani! We Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment