Saturday, November 21, 2009

WooHoo!!

I was so honored recently when Michelle from Live Imagine Create called me and asked if I would be part of the Creative Team for her website! I am so excited to see what the next 6 months hold and I look forward to stretching my wings!

We have an awesome team, with Mardi heading it up as the Creative Team Coordinator. The team includes Jeana, Marcie, Susie, and yours truly. These ladies are so very talented and warm-hearted. So, come on over and scrapbook with us! We are all working very hard to make the next 6 months a fun and creative time!

Below is an ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I made to go with my application to be on the Creative Team If you are into ATCs and like to trade, come on over. Jeana and I are ready to trade anytime!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Gann, we are so happy to have you as part of the team!!! It is going to be a fantastic six months!!! Lots going on!!!

    ReplyDelete