Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brag Box

Over at Live Imagine Create, we have joined with Cookin' Up Creations and are having a game of Clue! There are many challenges and when you complete a challenge you are sent a clue! So far, I have one clue.......But oh well, it's a lot of fun and I'm getting some precious memories scrapbooked. One of the challenges was to make a mini-book that could not be larger than a playing card. So I made this! I first altered an Altoids box, then lined it with felt. Then I made this accordian-style album. This is now in my purse in case anyone wants (or doesn't want...) to see my beautiful daughters and Grandchildren!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this Gann, that is so cool that you lined it with felt! You must be so proud of this gorgegous kids!!!

    ReplyDelete