Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Serve a Risen Savior!

This is a page I did last year at this time for my "Soul Notes". It pretty much tells how I feel about Jesus Christ. This morning, we had a sunrise service. I have never attended one, but now I'm hooked. There is something....I don't know, maybe magical, or better yet something divine about the birds singing to welcome the sun and the scripture reading of Mary discovering Jesus' tomb empty early in the morning while the day was still dark. And then the sun coming forth in all it's glory to proclaim that Jesus has risen. I love the words, "sun" and "Son". Everyday as the sun rises in the sky, I thank God for his sacrifice in sending his Son to die for me and then to be risen!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cool "Soul Note!" You are such a beautiful person Gann! Love that cross, the shading is amazing!

    ReplyDelete