Wednesday, May 6, 2009



I would like to share my 2 newest Layouts because they are really special to me. The first is of my mom. This photo was taken on the occasion of her 16th birthday, in Wichita Fall, Texas. I love that the picture not only shows off the dress that was made by my Grandmother, but also that it was taken in front of the family car. My 7 year old Granddaughter, Lily, looked at the picture and said "Why is that rusty old car in the picture?" :)
The second layout is of my Dad. He served in the US Army for 4+ years. For some reason, we are not sure how many years exactly. Daddy enlisted and then after that he was drafted. (A fact that did not settle too well with him). He was stationed in New Guinea, Australia, Hawaii and for a short time in the Philipine Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment